One of our Facebook followers asked us how to arrive at an international destination rested and ready to enjoy their vacation. I think this is a very important question because we want our guests in a good position to begin their vacation after a long flight.
- For a peaceful flight, bring eye shades and ear plugs.
- To help stay warm, bring a sweater or use the blanket provided by your flight attendant.
- Be sure any medication you may need during your flight is in your carry-on luggage.
Before the trip,
- Get plenty of rest.
- Try adjusting your sleep and wake schedule to reflect the times you will rest and wake at your destination.
During the flight,
- Get up and stretch every now and then. You can stretch in your seat too – try rolling your neck and ankles or stretching your arms, shoulders.
- Drink plenty of water during your flight.
- Consider abstaining from alcohol, which will dehydrate you.
When you arrive at your destination,
- Be sure to get some fresh air.
- Whatever time of day you land, go to bed after 8pm. It will help you adjust to your new time zone.
We want all of our guests to enjoy a carefree and memorable vacation. If you have a question you would like to add to our Ask Greg! Q&A series, message us on our Facebook page or email email@example.com. We may answer your question in another blog post soon!