Australia, New Zealand & Tahiti
Central & South America
Europe, Africa & the Middle East
West & Mid-West USA
View All Destinations
Free at Sea®
When you cruise with Holiday Vacations and Norwegian Cruise Line®, you’ll experience included amenities you won’t find anywhere else!
$109 per person per day value. Guest responsible for gratuities.
Enjoy a wide selection of soda, juice, mocktails, cocktails, beers, spirits, and wines. during your entire cruise.
Shore Excursion Credit
Enjoy a $50 credit per port per stateroom for the 1st guest on the reservation. This credit can be redeemed by booking online via NCL.com, by calling 1-866-625-1167, or onboard.
$99 value per person. Guests responsible for gratuities prior to cruise.
Enjoy a meal package to use at specialty restaurants onboard.
Free Wi-Fi Internet
Enjoy 150 minutes of free Wi-Fi per stateroom.
We have selected the most popular amenities above for our guests which provide the best value. There are additional options available. Please call our friendly tour consultants at 1-888-867-2190 to discuss alternatives. For those taking advantage of the beverage and/or specialty dining, a 20% gratuity ($21.80) will be charged per guest per day on the Beverage Package ($152.60 total per guest). A 20% gratuity will be charged on the specialty dining package ($19.80 per guest). These charges will be paid directly to Holiday Vacations prior to departure and will show up on the final payment invoice. Bear in mind, this gratuity is different from NCL’s daily service charge which remains the responsibility of the guest and will be paid onboard.
Terms and conditions apply. Learn more here.
• Beverage Package is applicable to Jewel sailings only.
• Retails at $109 per person per day. Guest is responsible for 20% gratuities on the retail value of the Beverage Package ($21.80 USD per person per day) prior to cruise.
• Eligible guests are entitled to two beverages per person per transaction.
• Includes a variety of beverages up to $15 retail price.
• Also includes fountain soda, freshly squeezed juice, bottled water(flat and sparkling), non-alcoholic beer, and specialty coffee
(specialty coffee inclusion shall be limited to dining rooms only).
• Does not include: specialty coffee outside of the restaurants, room service, mini bar purchases, or vending machines.
• Guest’s check may reflect applicable VAT and/or taxes for certain ports or itineraries.
• The purchase of any alcoholic drinks within the Beverage Package may, in certain individual circumstances, be restricted in accordance with Alaska’s Intoxicating Liquor Law and applicable local rules and regulations.
• No substitute for package if guest cannot consume all beverages included.
Shore Excursion Credit
• $50 per port shore excursion credit is per stateroom, for the first guest on the reservation.
• Credit has no monetary value and is nonrefundable.
• In the event a port of call or shore excursion is canceled, the guest will be refunded the amount that the guest paid for the excursion.
• Shore excursion credit is applicable for each port and is not transferable to other ports. Use the credit or lose it.
•Shore excursion credit can be redeemed by calling 1-866-625-1167 or booking onboard.
• For shore excursions purchased prior to cruise, the promotion or $50 Shore Excursion Credits will be applied to the first guest at time of purchase.
• Guests on 7 night sailings will receive a 2-meal package retailing at $99 per person. Guest is responsible for 20% gratuities on the retail value of the Specialty Dining Package prior to cruise.
•Any Gelato, specialty items in the Asian restaurant, Special Occasion/Holiday menus (New Year’s, Christmas, etc.), Jazz Brunch, Wine Lovers and Murder Mystery lunches, and beverages are not included as part of the Specialty Dining Packages.
• Specialty Dining Packages include one main course per person at Cagney’s and Le Bistro restaurants. Additional main courses will be charged at the a la carte price listed on the menu.
•There is no minimum or maximum to the number of meals that can be redeemed in a day, however each meal is counted towards the package.
• Includes activation fee.
• Offer will be applied to the first two guests in the stateroom.
• Internet package is per stateroom.
Components included in this offer have no monetary value, are non-refundable and non-transferable. Gratuities subject to change
Tour days tend to be shorter in length, at a relaxed pace, and include lots of unscheduled time for leisure. Expect standing and walking for extended periods of time on flat surfaces, mostly low altitudes, and consistent temperatures.
Tour days usually move at a leisurely pace. Some days’ scheduled activities last longer than others. Expect standing and walking for long periods of time on occasionally uneven terrain. You may experience changes in altitude or temperature.
Tour days tend to be long, move at a consistent pace, and may include long travel days. Expect standing and walking for long periods of time on uneven surfaces. Some destinations may have changes in altitude and/or temperature.
Tour days tend to be long, move at a brisk pace, and may include lengthy travel days. Expect long periods of walking and standing on uneven surfaces. Scheduled activities may require physical effort or have distinct changes in altitude or temperature.
Tour days tend to be long, move at a vigorous pace, and may include lengthy travel days. Expect long periods of walking and standing on rough surfaces. Scheduled activities may require physical effort or have distinct changes in altitude or temperature.